Anyone else with a TPW of 7/18?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joneill89

Reaction score
Anyone getting shipping information?
TPW 7/18
Vehicle produced 7/20
Event code 4000 since 7/22

GM chat consistently "congratulations your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know shipping will take place next". My dealership has been zero help and has no information. Vehicle listed as in transit on both GM website and the dealership website & window sticker and VIN are both available. Could this mean it's sitting waiting for a chip or is it just waiting to be shipped? I know this post sounds impatient but I placed my original 2022 order 12/22 and was never picked up so it was switched to a 23. Just want my Yukon xl already!!

esbrittain

Reaction score
Anyone getting shipping information?
TPW 7/18
Vehicle produced 7/20
Event code 4000 since 7/22

GM chat consistently "congratulations your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know shipping will take place next". My dealership has been zero help and has no information. Vehicle listed as in transit on both GM website and the dealership website & window sticker and VIN are both available. Could this mean it's sitting waiting for a chip or is it just waiting to be shipped? I know this post sounds impatient but I placed my original 2022 order 12/22 and was never picked up so it was switched to a 23. Just want my Yukon xl already!!
Since you have a WS it’s most likely just waiting for shipping. It seems like those without window stickers are the ones waiting for chips.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve built 1 2021 and 2 2022’s. All premier tahoes with nothing being built.

Acey

Reaction score
My order for 23 Tahoe premier was approved 7/2/22 after ordering 11/15/21 for a 22 that never happened and order had to be switched. Received a tpw 7/25/22 received build notice 7/26/22 received a message from dealer and chat that truck was waiting for shipment I have VIN and WS however VIN is not showing up on dealer or Chevy site as I transit. Received text from dealer saying that it was in Grand Prairie waiting for shipping and could still be a few weeks before it is received. Tired all ready started this process in November of last year!!!

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Escalade had a tpw of 7/18. I can see the window sticker but it doesn't show up in inventory. Chat has been telling me 4200 some days and 4000 other days. My guess is that it's making it's way to different rail yards and is status 4000 when stationary. My salesperson told me it could take 4 weeks from built to delivery.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
My order for 23 Tahoe premier was approved 7/2/22 after ordering 11/15/21 for a 22 that never happened and order had to be switched. Received a tpw 7/25/22 received build notice 7/26/22 received a message from dealer and chat that truck was waiting for shipment I have VIN and WS however VIN is not showing up on dealer or Chevy site as I transit. Received text from dealer saying that it was in Grand Prairie waiting for shipping and could still be a few weeks before it is received. Tired all ready started this process in November of last year!!!
I was told via GM email that my vehicle was built and shipped as of 7/27. Dealer called the next day stating it was "in transit" and nothing since. I did a GM chat yesterday and was told it hasn't shipped and was at event code 4000 still. So I'm really not sure what's going on

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
My Escalade had a tpw of 7/18. I can see the window sticker but it doesn't show up in inventory. Chat has been telling me 4200 some days and 4000 other days. My guess is that it's making it's way to different rail yards and is status 4000 when stationary. My salesperson told me it could take 4 weeks from built to delivery.
I never thought of that. I would have thought once it shipped it would stay at event code 4200 but who knows. All I know is that it's killing me!!

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Agreed! We're ready too!

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told via GM email that my vehicle was built and shipped as of 7/27. Dealer called the next day stating it was "in transit" and nothing since. I did a GM chat yesterday and was told it hasn't shipped and was at event code 4000 still. So I'm really not sure what's going on
I've heard that the GM chat can be delayed on status or even completely wrong. I just use it in hopes that it is correct and my truck is near.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17