Experience with United Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Tahoered

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up yesterday. Family loves it. Ride quality impressed me vs my 19 Armada with 22's. Took a long trip back from dealer with her (2.5 hours). Definitely a family cruiser.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got a ride. Ive got a looong wait til mine gets built since gm decided to delay my tpw by 6 weeks from the first week of august with no explanation as to why. Mist be lots of high profit rigs need built first.

Garth Knight

Reaction score
I entered my VIN on the United Road site and 3 entries came up. Oddly enough the first two entries were some Chevy dealership in Pennsylvania followed by DO NOT USE. The third entry was my dealership in Florida. What's up with that?

Lbscott

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh this is a crazy amount of detail. Thanks!! I went there but nothing came up when I put my VIN in. Must not be updated yet or something I try again in a day or two. Thanks for the help.
Oh this is a crazy amount of detail. Thanks!! I went there but nothing came up when I put my VIN in. Must not be updated yet or something I try again in a day or two. Thanks for the help.
Where do you register your email? I can’t find where to click???

Garth Knight

Reaction score
Where do you register your email? I can’t find where to click???
Yeah same here! Where the hell do you register your email at? I can't find it either lol.

How many entries appeared when you entered your VIN? There were 3 for mine. The first two don't make any sense though. Unless my Tahoe really did make a stop in Pennsylvania on route to Louisiana from Texas. Anyone have any idea? Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts