Anyone else with a TPW of 7/18?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
Now chat, dealership and other forum member say it's been shipped and ETA 10/1. The navigator I put a deposit on is supposed to get in tomorrow. What do I do? Do I pass on the navigator and wait for Yukon? Ughh I just worry it will sit between rail cars for another month and take forever to be delivered. Then I'll really be pissed

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now chat, dealership and other forum member say it's been shipped and ETA 10/1. The navigator I put a deposit on is supposed to get in tomorrow. What do I do? Do I pass on the navigator and wait for Yukon? Ughh I just worry it will sit between rail cars for another month and take forever to be delivered. Then I'll really be pissed
I would test drive the navigator and at least see if you like it. Maybe try to stall them with the, "I'll think about it" until the Yukon comes in.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one do u want more? If u get the navigator and in a month see someone driving the ultimate are you going to be upset and wish u had it? I think I would wait the extra week for the ultimate but that’s just me, and I’ve never driven a navigator so I can’t compare the ride but I like the looks of Yukon better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24