Any regrets on model/option(s) when you purchased?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone would purchase differently if they were doing it over tomorrow?

For instance, anyone buy an LT w/Luxury or Texas package that wished they would have got an LTZ?

Same with LTZ guys, anyone wished they would have went down in options or gone the next step to a Yukon Denali?

Thank you... :cheers:

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No-RAgrets-Tattoo-BIG.jpg

Seriously tho, I don't have a 15 and you couldn't pay me to take one of those pos's right now.

lweisenb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a '15 Denali, but spent the last week with a '16 SLT and honestly realized I would have been perfectly happy with the SLT.

yahtzee

Reaction score
I bought a 16 XL Denali and had a 15 XL SLE as a loaner for a couple of days. I am very glad I went Denali. Adaptive Cruise is pretty cool but I never use cruise control. I would have also gone without the overhead entertainment HOWEVER I haven't heard a peep from my two daughters (10, 13) in 400 miles. I did opt FOR the retractable running boards and LOVE them. No issues with shins and it really sets the truck even further apart for all things on the road. Lastly, I am glad I waited for and sought out Summit White...Every Denali I see on the road is either Pearl or Black. I am too particular with exterior finishes to have the patience for black and fixing rock chips on pearl paint NEVER works out. The plastic is always a different color from the metal in pearl, too. Lastly, I wanted Dark Atmosphere but after stumbling upon ONE picture out of all of the pictures of that interior I didn't care for the the way the truck looked from the back with the door open....it looked brown and yellow. Everyone else also has the tan interior but that shows everything...Aside from the buffeting/pressure issues in the cabin I love this truck.

Lengthy but I hope it was helpful.

Mad Maxx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an LS with the Base IO3 Radio....which is total garbage. Would have gladly paid the extra for atleast the IO5 if I knew about the problems I'd be having with the IO3.

DjJayFrree

DJ to the Stars
Reaction score
wanted a Denali, it sold days before got a STEAL on a SLT... just need the upgraded radio and I'm good. I swapped tails and grille to denali... debagged saved 15k!

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had gotten the Atmosphere interior. I got the Shale, and it shows ALL the dirt.

Other than that, I haven't been disappointed at all.

OP
OP
G

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
:cheers:

Well, my Tahoe deal went south so headed to a GMC dealer now for the next closest color, options, etc.. we'll see what happens.. :patriot:

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone would purchase differently if they were doing it over tomorrow?

For instance, anyone buy an LT w/Luxury or Texas package that wished they would have got an LTZ?

Same with LTZ guys, anyone wished they would have went down in options or gone the next step to a Yukon Denali?

Thank you... :cheers:
I got a 2011 Tahoe SSV from auction. It doesn't have any of that nice stuff you guy have. Lol. It does have a factory radio/cd player and power windows which I am grateful for. Actually the rear didn't e have power window switches or functioning , handles (think perp walkers...). I had to connect all that stuff back up myself. The AC blows cold though and after the Superchips tuning it runs like a ***** ape. Well, cheers.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
I got a 2011 Tahoe SSV from auction. It doesn't have any of that nice stuff you guy have. Lol. It does have a factory radio/cd player and power windows which I am grateful for. Actually the rear didn't e have power window switches or functioning , handles (think perp walkers...). I had to connect all that stuff back up myself. The AC blows cold though and after the Superchips tuning it runs like a ***** ape. Well, cheers.
Wha the opposite of LTZ? Apparently it's SSV. Haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe