Does GM accessory camera require option ZM1 (Enhanced Trailering Technology Package)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjfatl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to upgrade a Tahoe to add the ZM1 feature, or at least support for the Trailer cameras for a vehicle that was manufactured without them? I picked up the vehicle last week. The salesman showed me a vehicle with the camera connectors but the one that was ultimately ordered does not have them. I would have been willing to wait on delivery for 6 months to get this feature. The Tahoe has Supercurise, so it is possible that only the camera wiring harness and connector is missing.

Yesssir29

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 22 Tahoe Z71 that is loaded. In the infotainment system it shows the ability to add cameras to a trailer however I don't have camera inputs at the rear. I'm wondering if I could get my hands on the parts/cables if this could be plug and play since the head unit indicates they can be added. Not trying to steal your thread but if it could work for me maybe it could work for you as well.
Any luck with this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan