any pics of police suspension on 24's ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackburban09

Reaction score
does anybody have the. combo I am looking for I'm getting my 24's today and also I want to know what's a good drop but not suffering comfort

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't feel the need to get the front low, consider the Belltech rear springs/shock relocators/bump stops kit from Tony. The rear springs allow you to go low -- so, if you wanted it lower in the future, I'd imagine you could just add the front kit later and continue to drop the rear.

I've got mine leveled right now with this kit, and don't know that I'll want to drop the front anytime soon. But, if I decide that I do, I can drop the rear another 2"+.

OP
OP
B

Blackburban09

Reaction score
If you don't feel the need to get the front low, consider the Belltech rear springs/shock relocators/bump stops kit from Tony. The rear springs allow you to go low -- so, if you wanted it lower in the future, I'd imagine you could just add the front kit later and continue to drop the rear.

I've got mine leveled right now with this kit, and don't know that I'll want to drop the front anytime soon. But, if I decide that I do, I can drop the rear another 2"+.

PICS ? lol

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only on stock wheels...

Attachments

• KLot.jpg
    KLot.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 110

natter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
KMeloney - That looks sweet. This is exactly what I am wanting as well. I just got my 24's on over the weekend and have been looking for a way to level out the rear. This sounds to be the perfect setup for me.

Thanks for posting OP.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KMeloney - That looks sweet. This is exactly what I am wanting as well. I just got my 24's on over the weekend and have been looking for a way to level out the rear. This sounds to be the perfect setup for me.

Glad to help. Have any pics of your 24"s? I'd think that 24"s and a rear leveling would look just perfect.

natter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad to help. Have any pics of your 24"s? I'd think that 24"s and a rear leveling would look just perfect.

Here is a pic of my wheels. Now I just need to get around to leveling or dropping. Now I am thinking a 2/3 is the way to go. Damn decisions, decisions. lol I love my Boss' though.

photo2-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts