Any interest in 4wd front coilovers to replace tbars?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COIL OVERS INSTALLED -

Review coming soon. Just installed.

I'll leave you with one word ---

WOW - Vast improvement over torsion bar setup. Even on the firmest setting on the shocks, still better ride and control.

ok, more than one word. lol

(ecstatic)
Yes! You like it or love it? Is it your DD if so can you log some DD miles and let us know your input! Excited for the results and some PICS!!! How long did the install take and I take it you have drop spindles? Thanks
Billy.

VWDRAGBUG777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Atomic I cant send any pm if u can pm me a phone # or email .. my upper and lower control arms are the same as a yukon and tahoe ams the escalade does have torsion bars

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dig it, dig it, and DIG IT!

Way to go on the swap! I'm so glad I don't have to keep this a secret any longer. :)

HA HA... nope. finally all done and installed. It truly is amazing the difference over tbars.

Alright enough of me hoarding this thread up.

If any one has questions please see my thread.

Someone else buy these brackets from ATOMIC and try it out. No matter if your stock, lifted, or lowered.

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some more pieces cut....would you guys be interested in a group buy?

Lets say if I can get at least 5 guys that want either full sets or uppers/lowers I will take 10% off. So lowers and uppers would be $162 shipped, and a full set would be $284.

Let me know!

20140319_164119Custom_zps9ca0f5b2.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh... now this happens. lol. Just kidding Atomic.

Come on guys, just buy the brackets now and figure out the rest later. Wait for specials on the other parts.

digitalfiend

Expert Overthinker
Reaction score
Group buy? I love the idea. I filed my taxes and I'm waiting for the direct deposit to complete...which is supposed to take 2 weeks. When that deposit hits you'll have my firm commitment for at least some uppers. For now all I can give you is a soft commitment. How does that float (or sink) your boat?

Just ordered some more pieces cut....would you guys be interested in a group buy?

Lets say if I can get at least 5 guys that want either full sets or uppers/lowers I will take 10% off. So lowers and uppers would be $162 shipped, and a full set would be $284.

Let me know!

20140319_164119Custom_zps9ca0f5b2.jpg

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me! When I get at least 5 then I will ask for funds. How does that sound?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike65