Any Canadians?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfi racing

Reaction score
Cedar,BC just outside of Nanaimo. Picked up an ex-City of Victoria K9 Tahoe PPV, not sure what they used it for-it was not declared to me or ICBC as an ex police unit,but definitely had a dog living in it.Hey,why not take their word for it, the government would never lie to any of us, would they...
Anyways looking for a few odds and ends, PPV wheel center caps, console, maybe a Setina push bar out here on the coast.

sonic_the_hedgeh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cedar,BC just outside of Nanaimo. Picked up an ex-City of Victoria K9 Tahoe PPV, not sure what they used it for-it was not declared to me or ICBC as an ex police unit,but definitely had a dog living in it.Hey,why not take their word for it, the government would never lie to any of us, would they...
Anyways looking for a few odds and ends, PPV wheel center caps, console, maybe a Setina push bar out here on the coast.
Just had my 04 Yukon in the shop. Had my cooling system flushed, and then a brand new agm battery. Runs great. Over 350,000 km's. Still needs a little work here and there. Thinking of getting bf Goodrich KO2 for tires but I did see some cooper's I liked.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC