another warranty issue with the wife's '21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
worked on saturday; but on monday no more front windshield washer action; dealer booked until the 24th and no more curtesy driver service, even for warranty work

this '21 has had more issues then every other gm product we have owned previously combined; it really likes the dealership

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the washer pump. Doubt they give you a loaner for that.

If your unhappy trade it in. 21 is first year. All gm products have issues on the first year release. Same can be said for many brands and manufacturers.

Wish you better luck.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If in your area there are other GM dealers I would suggest trying new dealer like has been said probably not a loaner repair.

Tinbadtin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My (front and rear) washers suddenly stopped working too a few weeks back. 22 suburban.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too, right after the stupid software update! I had an appt scheduled and before I brought it in, they magically started working again.

OP
OP
S

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a good time to learn to fix it yourself
I was a GMC tech in my past, no way will I ever fix a truck under factory warranty
GM can continue to wrench on this one till the very end

OP
OP
S

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not looking for a loaner, the curtesy driver service is now discontinued at the local GM dealer. (The friendly retired dudes that would drop you off when you dropped off your vehicle; yah they are gone now as well). Obviously this is what luxury is for GMC; getting an Uber when you don't want to wait in at the dealer.

this one isn't due to software update or the BCM update; the truck is waiting on both of those
as a bonus; the hvac fan is now clicking on slow speed; looks like it'll get a bunch this trip