Another 07 up with my custom djm 3/5.5 kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no prob man thats what im here for

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
can i buy the same kit for a 2009 suburban? or i cant go that low ?

yes you can I;ve sold many kit here and also people have just bought the rear tb drop springs to replace the ones they had in the trucks for a better ride.

now if you have autoride kit is a little different

Blackburban09

Reaction score
yes you can I;ve sold many kit here and also people have just bought the rear tb drop springs to replace the ones they had in the trucks for a better ride.

now if you have autoride kit is a little different

yea cuz right now i am totally stock suspension WITH OUT AUTORIDE lol can you explain to me everything i would have to do to get that low will the ride suffer alot or will it be crappy ?
also i heard that lowing a suburban that low can break the cv axles or is that :bs:

thanks for answering my questions im used to swapping out springs for my vehicles this is all new to me :Handshake:

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yea cuz right now i am totally stock suspension WITH OUT AUTORIDE lol can you explain to me everything i would have to do to get that low will the ride suffer alot or will it be crappy ?
also i heard that lowing a suburban that low can break the cv axles or is that :bs:

thanks for answering my questions im used to swapping out springs for my vehicles this is all new to me :Handshake:

let me send you a pm much easier and if you read around the ride on the set ups i sell is very good i have guys in their 50s/60s that drive the truck daily and 3/5.5 kit rides great

D-Block

Full Access Member
Reaction score
djm front a arms for 3 inches
rear trailblazer drop spring
rear trailblazer hardware kit
he also has the fr 22s he bought from me.

3.25 drop in front from stock and rear exactly 5.5. Ride is VERY GOOD :)
c76d8dc0.jpg
Tony you've out done yourself yet again. Nice work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DGeneration420