Airbag codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Tahoe LTZ and the stabilizing traction light came on I changed the steering wheel angle sensor and that light is still on anybody got a clue what I should do next

You should start your own thread in the correct year section.

Donal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a airbag light on and scanned the codes, got a B0104 the first time. Looked it up and it indicated something with the right side crash sensor, so for troubleshooting purposes, I swapped the sensors side to side. The code changed to a B0103, so I thought that must be the code for the left side sensor, but apparently not. Everything I can find on it still indicates the right side sensor. Can't figure out what the difference is between the two codes.
This may or may not apply to your vehicle. I am not sure of the model or year of manufacture. Anyway disconnect the negative battery cable always when servicing this system. Has the vehicle had air bag deployed, ever? Is air bag disabled for passenger seat? Is the seat belt electrical connections and latch/lock damaged or disconnected? Does the airbag light flash for seven times each event of the ignition key rotated to run position? A scanner that can read the system may be required to correct the problem and clear codes. Any after market devices or repairs may cause uneplainable codes and malfunctions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog