Air ride 1000 bag kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a pair in my hoe. i run em at 5psi with no extra weight, 30 if im towing or hauling a load. i drilled a hole and mounted the air valve in the trailer plug bracket.

Buggdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just drilled the 1/4” hole to an 1/2” hole in the isolator like the instructions show.

48ea04dbcda7bde7cdb83be8631a6de3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VR4Play

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking into doing this but was looking at using the factory air compressor as it still works. My only concern is that you could potentially over pressurize the springs and bust them. Maybe have to install a pressure cut off switch to ensure it doesn't over inflate them. I haul a trailer and it really squats the back even with a weight distributing hitch. The air shocks seem to have a slow leak and the compressor runs a lot with the trailer on. Has anyone used the factory compressor for air springs before?

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VR4PLAY, you can run the oem pump would be better to just a onboard air system. It will give you a little flexibility. If you run a air tank you can also have an air source for tires or toys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd