Aftermarket cell phone and GPS mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

afishinado

Reaction score
I can't believe nobody has come out with clean looking mounts for phones or GPS's... I've been scouring the forums and the web and the only thing I see are these add on plastic boxes....
Any help here appreciated. I want a nice clean mount for a Droid and for a NUVI... Guess I'll have to fab one up myself.

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you saw the link that I provided on the other forum or not, but this site HERE has some neat products. It appears to be a pretty clean install from looking at the pictures. :shrug:

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Droid goes onto center armrest (after being plugged in to recharge and to work with radio) and Nuvï goes on the windshield (which is illegal in Virginia bit they haven't ticketed me in 3 years).

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

ehb5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tahoe/Yukon cell phone mounts

Try ProClips USA. The mount is snap in and specific for the vehicle and they offer phone specific holders with or without a pass through connector. You'll have to buy the connector to go from the power point to the connector but they are readily available. Installation takes all of about five minutes with no disassembly of the center stack. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack10432