ACDelco and purchase vehicle programming service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ejbarah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone

i just register here to let you guys know my problem with ACDelco and i really need help here.

I own 2009 Chevy Tahoe and J-2534 to do programming so i went to : https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/subscribehome

to purchase subscription for 1 Vin for just 40$ but they won't let me because i live overseas (Kuwait). They say you should be live in states and your visa or MasterCard should be an american to make payment.
and then you can use our service.
i told them that i have PayPal account they say NO only US Visa or MasterCard to complete the process.

Is there anyway i can purchase this service from or anybody can help me with buying and i will pay this right away.

thanks

OP
OP
Ejbarah

Ejbarah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
you could try buying a preloaded visa card online and see if the seller will just give you numbers needed after purchase to do what you need to do
https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-nonRelo...602423?hash=item3b0d6215f7:g:V5wAAOSwtuBa1TgW
Thanks for replay
Good idea but here is the things: Payment Information should be the same with Billing Information.
if i try to pay with that will reject because there is no address link to it.

What the F cannot spent 40$ for that and i just buy Autel maxipro for 2000$

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replay
Good idea but here is the things: Payment Information should be the same with Billing Information.
if i try to pay with that will reject because there is no address link to it.

What the F cannot spent 40$ for that and i just buy Autel maxipro for 2000$
from what I know you can use any name and any address with a pre paid card, there is nothing to reject

OP
OP
Ejbarah

Ejbarah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
from what I know you can use any name and any address with a pre paid card, there is nothing to reject
I try it with no luck
the purchase must be made from USA or Canada. They block every payment process that come from outside US. if you try to purchase services they automatically check payment Geo location if it's outside US block.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I try it with no luck
the purchase must be made from USA or Canada. They block every payment process that come from outside US. if you try to purchase services they automatically check payment Geo location if it's outside US block.
well then all you have to do is go into your pc and change your location to USA, change your ip to proxy

OP
OP
Ejbarah

Ejbarah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Doubeleive

I try this too i even installed a good VPN software but still reject me.

They really have good geo location detectors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700