A little paint and chrome!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tast101

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesir...that looks good man!

Thank you.

the emblems are red with chrome around the edges....Did you mask off the chrome? also I think you did a write up on that anyway how much the grille run you?

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1407

I just masked it off, but you can carefully pop out the letters and then paint them. Easier to paint with them out but it'll take more time because you need to be careful not to break the letters.

Lookin good Tast

Thank you sir!

Like it!!! I agree, the chrome raqck is a great mod. When I first did it to the Hoe I was impressed how much difference it made and now it's on your Kon.

Just makes me want to go get some wheel really bad. Hey it'll wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you. :Handshake:

I still have some paint left. Might get some more later to paint some other stuff. In due time, it'll all come together, just tryna do other things right now.

1993 sierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks good so how much u paid for the escalade roof rack and from were??

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
damn looks good man, im still looking for one for myself off-course the price gotta be right also. where did you get the paint from ?

MDMILL1

Reaction score
Lookin good.....I have a 04 kon the same color I know what my next project will be.

OP
OP
tast101

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn looks good man, im still looking for one for myself off-course the price gotta be right also. where did you get the paint from ?

automotivetouchup.com/

put in my vehicle then the paint code, then you get a choice as to how u want your paint.

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Loks great! Nice and CLEANNNN !!

Did you remove the valance or just mask it off on the truck??

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn