92I 922 SEM or Colorbond LVP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmbulanceDan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1000% beating a dead horse here, I know.
All I want to know is what are the SEM or Colorbond codes for the interior plastics. I have the 2 tone gray, top of the dash is dark, the rest is light grey? Pewter? I want the best match as I’m just doing touch up. I’m not looking to change the entire interior color. I have some spots that are scratched or peeling and would like them to look a little better.

OP
OP
AmbulanceDan

AmbulanceDan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I should also say I know I have 92I and 922. I’ve seen lots of just look at the “RPO codes”, but the GM color codes do not match either manufacturers colors listed. And there are several in the light gray and medium gray categories, I just want a as close to perfect match that I can out of a can.

Levicy83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I should also say I know I have 92I and 922. I’ve seen lots of just look at the “RPO codes”, but the GM color codes do not match either manufacturers colors listed. And there are several in the light gray and medium gray categories, I just want a as close to perfect match that I can out of a can.
Did you figure it out ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094