4 Piston Big Brake Upgrade from 2019-20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't saying that the ABS won't activate. I was saying that even on hard stopping the braking it is so superior, I don't think it needed to activate. I'm in a dense traffic area and haven't been able to get out of traffic or in a good situation to try a true panic stop. I will try to confirm the ABS operation when I'm in a safe place to do so. I'm assuming that if there was an ABS problem it would probably be throwing a code, though.
I was driving on wet roads and grossing 10,000 lbs with my trailer today after one of Florida's afternoon showers. I did finally feel the ABS activate as I braked over some slick asphalt.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Colby_e32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone here confirm these rotors are 13.5" OD when measured across the back ?

I have a set of rotors here that were removed from a 2019 Tahoe WITHOUT 4 piston calipers. They sure do look mighty close to the 21+ rotors. Wondering if its just a .5" difference overall or what it actually is.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSurfer5300