4 corner steam kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speedslow

Reaction score
Can I see some 4 corner steam vent kits that fit a gen3 5.3 with a tbss/nnbs manifold. Really liked the stainless motion race works one but they said I would have to make my own from there universal kit. Trying to get some different ideas, I really would like a stainless hardline kit but would settle for anything functional.

OP
OP
Speedslow

Speedslow

Reaction score
Someone has to have a 4 corner steam vent kit with nnbs/tbss manifold

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try Summit? And, seriously, your truck is likely 15+ years old -- there may simply not be the specific thing you need out in the marketplace.

fasteddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you feel about Michigan motor sports?

OP
OP
Speedslow

Speedslow

Reaction score
OP
OP
Speedslow

Speedslow

Reaction score
I find them on every manifold besides the 4gen tbss\nbss and I know the tbss is a popular choice and makes awesome power with out spending $1000. I might just have to order the universal kit and figure out the routing.

OP
OP
Speedslow

Speedslow

Reaction score
Why do you need to tie them together?
With the LS design, the temperature and flow of the coolant are regulated before the coolant ever enters your engine,” Stoermer says. “The catch with the LS engines is the thermostat is positioned at a point lower than most of the coolant passages in the engine itself, and any air that enters the system can get trapped, forming bubbles in the coolant.”

Over time, Stoermer says, those bubbles accumulate, forming an air pocket that prevents the continuous flow of coolant. Since air cannot dissipate heat as well as a liquid, this creates problem areas known as hot spots.

“They can cause overheating and more serious issues, such as detonation and pre-ignition within the cylinder, which will eventually cause damage to your engine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz