3500 swaybars on my 2005 z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffmyers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys
can you help me find the part number for the 3500 sway bar that fits my 2005 Tahoe ?
I know there is a 36mm one that fits our chassis (mine is 32mm)
Been trying to gran one on eBay but sellers do not want to measure for me
I already have the 36mm bushings so I just want the heavier oem bar
Thanks !!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
can you help me find the part number for the 3500 sway bar that fits my 2005 Tahoe ?
I know there is a 36mm one that fits our chassis (mine is 32mm)
Been trying to gran one on eBay but sellers do not want to measure for me
I already have the 36mm bushings so I just want the heavier oem bar
Thanks !!
the Hellwig (front) p/n 7633 is 38mm comes with all the hardware
the rear is p/n 7701 31.75mm also comes with all the hardware

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are dead set on getting an OEM sway bar, then post the last 8 digits of your VIN, and @915_Tahoe may be able to give you the exact part number. Then, you can price shop at RockAuto.com, GMPartsGiant.com, GMPartsDirect.com, or any other reputable parts supplier.

OP
OP
J

jeffmyers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you are dead set on getting an OEM sway bar, then post the last 8 digits of your VIN, and @915_Tahoe may be able to give you the exact part number. Then, you can price shop at RockAuto.com, GMPartsGiant.com, GMPartsDirect.com, or any other reputable parts supplier.
you misunderstand, I don't need a stock sway bar based on my VN, it would jut be another same diameter one. Looking for the stock bar off the appropriate 800 chassis that had the bigger bar. That way I could grab a used one of the appropriate truck eBay or U Pull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts