350 TBI valve covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my 95 Tahoe 350 TBI, has a slight oil leak from the valve cover seal, so if I do one gonna do them both and the stock valve covers the paint its chipped in spots so might clean them up and repaint or get new ones, so what kinda valve covers is everyone running? Post pics if you can too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Stock tbi covers. The bolt pattern is on top instead of the sides like the older valve covers so can really do much in replacing them. I was gonna get aftermarket valv covers by never found any for tbi setup

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock tbi covers. The bolt pattern is on top instead of the sides like the older valve covers so can really do much in replacing them. I was gonna get aftermarket valv covers by never found any for tbi setup

Edelbrock has a set but don't really like them, ill prolly just clean them up and paint them

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can run the Corvette magnesium covers if you can find them, fabricated valve covers, LT1 composite valve covers, there are adapters to run perimeter bolt covers on the center bolt heads ... lots of options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse