3/5 drop questions and expiriences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Megaboom

Reaction score
I really want to get my Tahoe as low as possible I'm ordering wheels this coming week(26's with 295's) and want to know what peoples experiences have been with this much drop....I don't drive my Tahoe often so I'm not worried about driving too far on the highway unless it's to a Carshow. I'm more concerned with rubbing and trimming any info, pics, and or recommendations on kits are welcome...thanks in advance

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really want to get my Tahoe as low as possible I'm ordering wheels this coming week(26's with 295's) and want to know what peoples experiences have been with this much drop....I don't drive my Tahoe often so I'm not worried about driving too far on the highway unless it's to a Carshow. I'm more concerned with rubbing and trimming any info, pics, and or recommendations on kits are welcome...thanks in advance

ok let me start here is the kit.
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=140

granted if you dont have autoride it will work. NOw on a 296 30 26 you will nee to trim the plastic wheels but on a 295 25 26 it will work with much less trimming.

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few people on here with 26s and a nice drop. I considered it but still thinking about it, if i do I will drop my rear at least one more inch, making it a 2/4 drop.

OP
OP
M

Megaboom

Reaction score
Thank you for the responses guys i really want to go low..... that kit is nice but a little out of the price range at the moment so im SOL unless i go with a different kit or convince the wife to loosen the grip on that bank account lol if nothin else i will just go with the 2/3 until i get bags next spring break or so

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whats your price range for a 3/5 drop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401