2nd Quarter 2018 TOTQ - Another $200 To The Winner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Dude are you the picture police.

What ******* difference does it make. If it was at a car show and opened would it matter.

Fuckit if that’s the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly how I feel :birgits_tiredcoffee

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand guys who jump all over those of us who just try to suggest what a good picture for a contest looks like, in our opinions. If you guys want to submit pictures that the majority of us don't think are good pictures, by all means go ahead. All I was doing was try to help. But don't go and get all bent out of shape at someone who is only thing to help. No I'm not the picture police but I do know a good picture when I see one. And I stayed out of the controversy over your far-away picture style @massivespl even though I strongly agreed when guys were trying to help you to submit better pictures that would get our votes. I mean, the people who you're asking to vote for you are telling you what makes a picture we'd vote for and you guys get all bent. WTF.

I’m gonna drop trou and smear a brown streak across the hood of my tahoe while throwin up a bird and submit it.

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was trying to be light-hearted but I'm often misunderstood so, apologies. PM sent. If you want a picture with your hood open, for the very first time ever for TOTM or TOTQ, by all means it's your right to do so. There is no requirement to have your hood closed. Have at it! Like I said, all I was trying to do was help but that didn't work out so well did it? I will definitely shut up now.

Respect!!!^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17