2nd Quarter 2018 TOTQ - Another $200 To The Winner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a pic that I got from the “as your vehicle sits now” thread.......Im sure he can get you a better one, once he knows he’s even included in this............

Well it’s a submission at this point that I’ll orobably remove. The pic was taken thru the windshield of another vehicle and has the antenna of the vehicle in the pic.

Let’s try to submit high quality, high resolution photos. ;)

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I don’t even wanna be part of it. The yeti makes me not want to. No hard feelings. Just don’t want to deal with it. Should be friendly forum and it’s not. Nothing is ever good enough for him. Like a woman

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t even wanna be part of it. The yeti makes me not want to. No hard feelings. Just don’t want to deal with it. Should be friendly forum and it’s not. Nothing is ever good enough for him. Like a woman

Well played. :)

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LOL

In all honesty I had the same problems with your pictures. Hahahahaha

It's just when the pot is large people want to see entrants make an effort. When I used to lure sponsors and all the reps from the companies were watching the entries I wanted to make sure that people put forth an extra effort.

You have such a nice truck. Go to a nice park or landmark and compose a great photograph. You have enough truck to win, you just have to show it off properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645