2nd Quarter 2018 TOTQ - Another $200 To The Winner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll nominate @Bigbeardenali1992
denali.jpg
if you don't like this pic it should force you to take another haha. Don't doubt yourself brother, if people have taken the time to read through your thread they should know the time, patience, attention to detail, and pride you have put into your denali.

Even tho this can sometimes be a popularity contest don't ever be afraid to show off your ride regardless of the amount of "mods" you have done to it.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
View attachment 198311
if you don't like this pic it should force you to take another haha. Don't doubt yourself brother, if people have taken the time to read through your thread they should know the time, patience, attention to detail, and pride you have put into your denali.

Even tho this can sometimes be a popularity contest don't ever be afraid to show off your ride regardless of the amount of "mods" you have done to it.

Well said. 2nd.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 198311

That’s the other problem.... I don’t have a high resolution camera nor do I have access to one. I’m 25 and have higher priority financial responsibilities than buying a professional camera. And I’d be willing to bet that many members here have cool rides but don’t want to participate in this because the rules say it has to be a high resolution camera photo and they don’t have one. Just a thought. I agree that some of the photos I’ve seen posted in these competitions are not so good and the truck can be barely seen. But I think professional quality photos of our trucks are bit out of reach for most of us.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s the other problem.... I don’t have a high resolution camera nor do I have access to one. I’m 25 and have higher priority financial responsibilities than buying a professional camera. And I’d be willing to bet that many members here have cool rides but don’t want to participate in this because the rules say it has to be a high resolution camera photo and they don’t have one. Just a thought. I agree that some of the photos I’ve seen posted in these competitions are not so good and the truck can be barely seen. But I think professional quality photos of our trucks are bit out of reach for most of us.

The last 3+ years of cellular phones have high resolution cameras. Im sure either you or a friend has Atleast an iPhone 6 or Samsung Galaxy equivalent. :shrug:

Sorry...

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last 3+ years of cellular phones have high resolution cameras. Im sure either you or a friend has Atleast an iPhone 6 or Samsung Galaxy equivalent. :shrug:

Sorry...
I’m not complaining about or contesting your rules by any means, don’t take my replies as trying to be disrespectful or whining. I’m just verbalizing that there are a lot of stipulations on this contest that keep me from participating and I’m sure a lot of other members here as well.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won TOTM with a photo taken with my iPhone 6. I doubt any of the photos here (with the rare exception) are taken with a professional camera. Use your phone, in portrait mode. That's all that's needed.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not complaining about or contesting your rules by any means, don’t take my replies as trying to be disrespectful or whining. I’m just verbalizing that there are a lot of stipulations on this contest that keep me from participating and I’m sure a lot of other members here as well.
Im afraid you're wrong there, Chase. The only thing that keeps people from participating is themselves. What stipulations are you referring to?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im afraid you're wrong there, Chase. The only thing that keeps people from participating is themselves. What stipulations are you referring to?

Ditto. :shrug:

It’s a photo contest for TOTQ. Has nothing to do with modifications to a truck. Just clean pics. I think some people are overthinking this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt