24x14 Offroad Wheels On An AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How's the current road noise on your setup? That is one thing that I do not miss from my Super Duty...the road noise from the MT.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the current road noise on your setup? That is one thing that I do not miss from my Super Duty...the road noise from the MT.
Road noise raises the decibal level a little, but its very pleasant and not annoying. There's a mid-range hum whenever I drive that I discovered when I went with offroad wheels, but I have no complaints.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you can see, the thread on my current tires is getting pretty low. So much that I can noticeably feel it while driving.

What we have below is my spare rim that i mounted the Gladiator X-Comp 35x12.50r24 tire on. I'm going to use it for placement if I need to modify the fenders any wider. I'd say most likely it'll happen, but this time around i might trim the power running boards 2 to 3 inches, or remove the end caps.

The side lugs are a lot more aggressive on the Gladiators, which is the look that I like. It easily raises the vehicle another 2 inches, but if you factor in the curb weight of the vehicle, it won't be a huge difference in height. I'm guessing an inch and a half at best. My current tires and these Gladiators are the exact same width if you're wondering, and the only difference is one is a 33 inch, and the other is 35. Both tires are one size smaller in width than recommended, and are slightly stretched. I did that so the corner of the lugs will tuck inside the fenders a little better when I turn. Otherwise, I'm happy with the overall look of the tire. Not too low of a profile, and just high enough for a comforting ride...

I also ordered this tire through Walmart's website, and got it within 2 days. This particular tire is hard to come by because of the demand for the aggressive look, but Walmart managed to get it. Once I get the front fitment squared away, then I'll order the rest.

20230521_104036.jpg20230521_104107.jpg

Last edited:

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I like the look of the gladiators man! I can’t wait to see them on your rig!
I do so much highway driving when I wore out my atturo MTS I replaced them with the venom powers. They had a lot of bad and mixed reviews but I took a chance and ended up loving them! I haven’t rotated them a single time in the past year and it seems like they are showing hardly any wear and no scolloping or anything weird like I’ve had with my precious FURY MTS and atturos
0DFCB2D3-237A-4728-9779-15818394E4CC.jpeg
E117AAA4-A6F3-471C-AF9E-2C7CF75ECBE3.jpeg
They do make these tires in a 33/14.50/24 that’s the size I plan on putting on my Silverado
These are 35/15.50/24s

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do so much highway driving when I wore out my atturo MTS I replaced them with the venom powers. They had a lot of bad and mixed reviews but I took a chance and ended up loving them! I haven’t rotated them a single time in the past year and it seems like they are showing hardly any wear and no scolloping or anything weird like I’ve had with my precious FURY MTS and atturosView attachment 400220
They do make these tires in a 33/14.50/24 that’s the size I plan on putting on my Silverado
These are 35/15.50/24s
I've been doing some thinking lately, and I've decided to go one more round with the Repulsors. Only because I'll be moving in the next few months, and I don't want to screw up my escrow. Once I'm at the new place, I can relax and test fit the Gladiators until my heart's content... in the comfort of my own driveway. Of course this means that I won't need another set of tires for another year, but I'm okay with that for now. At least if I have the time, tools, and patience to do it myself, I can save a few bucks in the process.

I have a brand new set of Atturos that I never installed. Most tire shops couldn't install them on my rims, because of the barrel flange is slightly bigger than the tire. This causes the tire to stop stretching outwards to the lip of the rim for proper seating. For those, I have 33x13.50r24. They're for sale if you want them.

Mounted 5.jpgTires 6.jpg

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I've been doing some thinking lately, and I've decided to go one more round with the Repulsors. Only because I'll be moving in the next few months, and I don't want to screw up my escrow. Once I'm at the new place, I can relax and test fit the Gladiators until my heart's content... in the comfort of my own driveway. Of course this means that I won't need another set of tires for another year, but I'm okay with that for now. At least if I have the time, tools, and patience to do it myself, I can save a few bucks in the process.

I have a brand new set of Atturos that I never installed. Most tire shops couldn't install them on my rims, because of the barrel flange is slightly bigger than the tire. This causes the tire to stop stretching outwards to the lip of the rim for proper seating. For those, I have 33x13.50r24. They're for sale if you want them.

View attachment 400352View attachment 400353
That was the other set I was looking at getting before I got the venoms. I had the mt1 on my 22” mavericks and was curious to how the mt2 rode and lasted compared to them they definitely look more aggressive!
Just out of curiosity where are you located and what do you want for them?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 400352View attachment 400353
Its not the tires fault that you are trying to mount them on a set of wheels that are way too wide for them lol.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to give you guys an update, I ended up getting another set of the same RBP's, so it drives a lot better than previously with my swerving issue.

I didn't have the time to mount the Gladiator, and I needed tires right away. Once we move in a few months, I'll take the time to modify the fenders myself. Otherwise, not much has changed.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do so much highway driving when I wore out my atturo MTS I replaced them with the venom powers. They had a lot of bad and mixed reviews but I took a chance and ended up loving them! I haven’t rotated them a single time in the past year and it seems like they are showing hardly any wear and no scolloping or anything weird like I’ve had with my precious FURY MTS and atturos
View attachment 400219
View attachment 400220
These are 35/15.50/24s
Might have to check out the venom brand. I actually ran atturo a/t on my van and similar experience. 20k miles and my rear tires are at the warning stripes and fronts are showing rot. Not thrilled about them but they were cheap to begin with

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011