24x14 Offroad Wheels On An AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure hope you dont run into any surprises when cutting up your rig, like framework or electrical runs. Itll look sharp when your done though.

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U have a body shop lined up for the cutting and refinishing of metal?

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U have a body shop lined up for the cutting and refinishing of metal?
Actually I do... There's a body shop out in Hollywood that does custom fabrications, designs, wraps, and everything else under the sun for everybody. From Rolls Royce to Renalts... Brand new or vintage. They also have their own YouTube channel and Podcast.

Remember, I'm not putting on 35's, 37's or 38's. This is the same size 33" tire as the stock tire, just a little wider. So I'm not required to do any major cutting that will totally change the entire look of the wheel well. Even with yesterday's test fitment, the front of the tire was able to tuck inside the bumper (you can see that in the video). It did rub on the felt liner, but that could be pushed further towards the front with zip ties. Once everything all comes together with the lift installed, I'll know where I stand with cutting.

Last edited:

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. You have a vision and you are following it through. I like.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having the 3" Ready Lift kit installed today at a local shop. This off-road shop also does NorCal mods (fender modifications) and cuts running boards too, so I'll have them do everything today so I can hopefully put the wheels on this week.

I can't promise pictures of the actual cutting (safety protocols in-shop), but I'll certainly provide whatever step-by-step pictures I can get.

Wish me luck.

Attachments

• 20220709_083848.jpg
    20220709_083848.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 4

sanman28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having the 3" Ready Lift kit installed today at a local shop. This off-road shop also does NorCal mods (fender modifications) and cuts running boards too, so I'll have them do everything today so I can hopefully put the wheels on this week.

I can't promise pictures of the actual cutting (safety protocols in-shop), but I'll certainly provide whatever step-by-step pictures I can get.

Wish me luck.
No going back now!

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No going back now!
They claim they don't have time to cut the running boards today, so I may have to wait until they're done with the lift to see if they can still cut them today. They also have other customers to tend to... There's always other shops I can go to, but I'm tired of driving cross town for all of this to come together. I'm in the final stretch, so what's a couple of days waiting if the trimming doesn't happen today...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts