2021 Yukon XL AT4 arrival, and now mods!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next time you have a chance can you post an image of the clearance around the front caliper? I have a 22 on the way and was told there might be fitment issues on the 18x9 et0 I want to run. Thanks!
Will try to grab some this evening for you.

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@PsyZek sorry for the delay but here's pics at the top, middle and bottom of caliper. I'd say there's roughly 1/2" all the way around.Photo Jan 29, 4 38 24 PM.jpgPhoto Jan 29, 4 38 21 PM.jpgPhoto Jan 29, 4 38 18 PM.jpg

PsyZek

Reaction score
Thanks. Looks like you have some good clearance. Hoping the wheels I have coming have the same.

I think this is the issue (video below) the Custom Wheel Offsets sales guy was talking about. But he also said something about 2022 calipers having a new valve on them (which doesn't make sense but we'll see I guess).

jtagonzo33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, well, well, had a pallet of goodness waiting on me last Wednesday when I got home.
View attachment 268145

Put a package together with Custom Offsets the week of Christmas. Went with Fuel Rebel D681 18x9's and Nitto Ridge Grappler 275/70R18's. Trucks not clean but oh well. Here's pics LOL.
View attachment 268146

Had to math my way back into a more aggressive tire close to stock overall height and width but for an 18" rim. Wanted extra sidewall to be able to air down when needed. Anyhow, if anyone is wondering, yes 18's (these at least) clear the calipers.

Before:
View attachment 268147

After:
View attachment 268149 View attachment 268148
what is the offset on these wheels? Looks great!

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what is the offset on these wheels? Looks great!
Thanks, they're +1mm.

Also of note I just put on a new set of Ridge Grapplers last week. Same size. Got 45,000mi out of these and still plenty of tread left. Put the old set on Facebook for $400 and sold within an hour.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1mm offset. Cut and paste this and you should get good search results: D68118908450 Fuel Rebel 18x9 +1mm Custom Offsets

@tabraha I’m “*******” (oh, this forum: the “***” word is listing only with a “u”) hard after a 24’ AT4 XL just like yours but with a second row bench. Regarding your rim and tire setup: would you change either if you did it over?

On a side note, it’s curios those Fuel 18’s clear the calipers, unless the Denali calipers are larger vs the AT4. My off-road setup on my 22’ Denali is a set of OEM AT4 rims and Goodyear Duratracs. I wonder if our calipers are different size…

EDIT TO ADD: Hey Mods: how is the word I typed above one that’s auto-edited out? You guys are SOOO conservative with your auto-delete function… ugh!

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@tabraha I’m “*******” (oh, this forum: the “***” word is listing only with a “u”) hard after a 24’ AT4 XL just like yours but with a second row bench. Regarding your rim and tire setup: would you change either if you did it over?

On a side note, it’s curios those Fuel 18’s clear the calipers, unless the Denali calipers are larger vs the AT4. My off-road setup on my 22’ Denali is a set of OEM AT4 rims and Goodyear Duratracs. I wonder if our calipers are different size…

EDIT TO ADD: Hey Mods: how is the word I typed above one that’s auto-edited out? You guys are SOOO conservative with your auto-delete function… ugh!
As far as would I change anything if I had to do it over: Nope. Super happy with this setup still. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz