2018 Yukon Denali w adaptive cruise tow hook installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the part number for the fascia piece with just the cutout on the passenger side? I'd like to do this install but I have ACC and I don't just want to cut a hole in the fascia I have. Thanks!

See above. I still have the one I bought wrong if anyone is interested in it.

Mark Shipley

Reaction score
I have a new gm piece with that hole in it. I got the wrong one the first time.... I needed one just like what I had, minus the plate bracket holes.View attachment 214577

That part number for the one hole facia on the GM site says that it does not fit the 2019 GMC Yukon XL denali, but it looks like yours is a Denali.. Confused I am.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That part number for the one hole facia on the GM site says that it does not fit the 2019 GMC Yukon XL denali, but it looks like yours is a Denali.. Confused I am.

23243960 is the part number I bought. I didn't want the one with the hole. I wanted to plain one because they mounted the front license plate on my truck at the dealership and I hate that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645