ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL RECOVERY HOOKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Art Contoni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More research - Turns out the Bumper Impact Bar and the Actual Front Sonar are the same between 2020 Escalade and 2017 Yukon.

Wonder if the cable is long enough to relocate and would it require a calibration?

I just ordered a bracket off ebay for $20.53 with tax and free shipping...

Sonar Relocation.JPG

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so update I ordered the escalade bracket, and my 2016 Yukon Denali has the 3 holes to mount it already in the crash bar but the holes on the two radars are very different and don't align up. I will probably make something to mount it to the existing bracket when I get some time or if someone comes up with a better idea first.

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is the lower one and the escalade bracket fits the upper one

Art Contoni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update and now I'm really confused...

Escalade center mount sonar bracket came a few days ago and we have had some 50's weather this week so decided to take advantage and change my oil tonight and look at the sonar relocation possibility.

sonar bracket back.jpgsonar bracket front.jpg

Here is the bracket mounting location and the bracket slid into the three keyways (note the bracket comes with the mounting hardware):
bumper crash bar.jpg

sonar bracket location.jpg

Attachments

• 20221122_163300.jpg
    20221122_163300.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 2

Art Contoni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upon searching for the sonar itself I have come up confused - its not in the driver side frame as suspected.

Left and Right Frame Rails:

left frame rail.jpgright frame rail.jpg

...So now I'm wondering if I don't actually have Adaptive Cruise. I do have Enhance Driver Alert, is this different.

sticker.JPG

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9