2017 OEM LS Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$20 for both Front struts with 60k. If anyone needs these as a temporary fix. I hate to trash them since they’re still in great condition. Essentially pay for shipping. Otherwise I’m trashing them in about a month if no one shows interest.D059E64B-A9CE-4CBA-B376-DA8DB2337496.jpeg7DE22F2B-AC65-4816-9CC8-BEB3E61E7E22.jpeg

OP
OP
GranPrix

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm trashing these by the end of the week.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Ok I'm trashing these by the end of the week.

I don't need these but you should at least pull the lower spring perches off of these because a lot of replacement struts, like some of the Bilsteins, don't come with the lower perch and you have to reuse them.

I sent mine to a guy on here that needed them and couldn't find any.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how these would ride compared to the Belltech drop struts? Softer? Firmer? Mine had the AutoRide struts so I don't have a direct comparison.

kbuskill

Reaction score
Anyone know how these would ride compared to the Belltech drop struts? Softer? Firmer? Mine had the AutoRide struts so I don't have a direct comparison.

Just get them and try them.... they are like free.99

You know you want to try them... just do it already.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just get them and try them.... they are like free.99

You know you want to try them... just do it already.

It's all the labor involved just to try them. Plus I'd have to buy the coil relocators. If they suck, then I'm out $160 plus hours of time that I'm already strapped for. :(

Please @GranPrix, if you can, hold onto them for a little bit while I research.

kbuskill

Reaction score
It's all the labor involved just to try them. Plus I'd have to buy the coil relocators. If they suck, then I'm out $160 plus hours of time that I'm already strapped for. :(

Cool story... so when is it happening?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool story... so when is it happening?

Maybe never! I need moar low in the front but I don't want to negatively affect (firmer nor floatier) how it rides with the BT struts I have now. Gotta research research and research...

kbuskill

Reaction score
Maybe never! I need moar low in the front but I don't want to negatively affect (firmer nor floatier) how it rides with the BT struts I have now. Gotta research research and research...

But he is going to throw them away.... THIS WEEK...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan