2015D vs 2015I

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WBHMSU

Seagal Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's really odd, I don't even see my post where I asked the question about the difference in the Intellilink from last night.

I tried to post some questions about the differences between the D and i yesterday and it said they went into moderation for a moderator to approve? And they never showed up. So I did the test post in the other thread. Then when it worked I posted the question about the Intellilink differences. This morning I saw the answer but I can't see my post from last night. Thread goes from post #35 on 4/1 to post #36 from humer last night answering my question. Then I see my post #37 from this morning saying I can't see my posts.

I even tried looking at the thread in a different browser in which I've never logged in and I don't see it.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's really odd, I don't even see my post where I asked the question about the difference in the Intellilink from last night.

I tried to post some questions about the differences between the D and i yesterday and it said they went into moderation for a moderator to approve? And they never showed up. So I did the test post in the other thread. Then when it worked I posted the question about the Intellilink differences. This morning I saw the answer but I can't see my post from last night. Thread goes from post #35 on 4/1 to post #36 from humer last night answering my question. Then I see my post #37 from this morning saying I can't see my posts.

I even tried looking at the thread in a different browser in which I've never logged in and I don't see it.
The only way you can notice any difference the intellilink is if you have the 2015d and them the 2015i otherwise never you will notice any difference in between. Few guys here they do have both already.<br />
[emoji19] just a little most faster response but nothing especial.<br/>

WBHMSU

Seagal Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To prove that I am indeed not crazy, here is a screen grab. You can see it goes from Felx's post on 4/1 to humer's reply to my question about Intellilink last night to my post this morning asking where my post went. The post in question from last night asking about the differences in Intellilink is gone! Oh well, hope it was just a software quirk.

17098400771_a2602e0786_b.jpg

WBHMSU

Seagal Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phew, I am not crazy. That's a relief.

Let me ask the other question that I tried to ask yesterday that seems to have disappeared. When I look at the spec sheet online and in some of the vehicle descriptions, they are saying that only the vehicles built after October 05 2014 have the 4G LTE built in. That's not true, is it?

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes LTE only after 10/05/2014 but the previous model also have WiFi option too.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Let me ask the other question that I tried to ask yesterday that seems to have disappeared. When I look at the spec sheet online and in some of the vehicle descriptions, they are saying that only the vehicles built after October 05 2014 have the 4G LTE built in. That's not true, is it?
Mind playing tricks on us.
[emoji38]

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes it does, but you must pay for the subscription.

WBHMSU

Seagal Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, thank you guys, I didn't realize that. Who is the subscription through? OnStar? Any idea what the cost is? I like the idea of having Wifi in the vehicle but not really sure I'm keen to pay a monthly charge for it.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, thank you guys, I didn't realize that. Who is the subscription through? OnStar? Any idea what the cost is? I like the idea of having Wifi in the vehicle but not really sure I'm keen to pay a monthly charge for it.

If you have AT&T you can add to your account for $10 a month. If not you purchase the packages from Onstar.

From my trial period and other reports, my cell phone hot spot works just as good, if not better than the built in wifi. But.... if I had at&t and kids who watch movies it might be worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia