2015D vs 2015I

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey... on my D (dinosaur/discontinued) everything actually works. 4x4, no crazy brain blowing/head exploding noise, etc, etc. I'm afraid that if I traded mine for an I - I would get a POS that would make that "buffeting noise" that would make my head explode if I went over 30 mph heading southeast with the LF window down 1/4".

This is my thought also. My dealer has called me twice asking to trade up because they had someone looking for a used XL. Although lower miles (I have 35k right now) would be nice I don't want to take that chance. Why give up a good thing?.. Ours has been everything we coulda asked for.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my thought also. My dealer has called me twice asking to trade up because they had someone looking for a used XL. Although lower miles (I have 35k right now) would be nice I don't want to take that chance. Why give up a good thing?.. Ours has been everything we coulda asked for.

I thought we agreed you were going to get a 2015a model.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes sir... any one after Oct. last year is the "I" Easy way I tell them apart is the roof antenna is color matched on the I's. Do you have the hands free lift gate?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What?! That's awesome!! My sticker sheet that shows the price of 60,800 just says 2015 Yukon. Doesn't say 2015i.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I have the wireless charging and the color matched antenna up top. How do I check about the hands free lift gate if I have it or not???

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What?! That's awesome!! My sticker sheet that shows the price of 60,800 just says 2015 Yukon. Doesn't say 2015i.

Apparently, the people that print up those price sheets didn't consult with TYF first :crazy: