2015-2017 Fender Flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm sold the EGR ones yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshb0718

Reaction score
These are the pictures that EGR sent me. I have not ordered yet but will paint mine to color match the tahoe

Did you ever get yours ordered and installed? Would like to see the pics of them paint matched and your thoughts on them now. Anyone find any other ones that fit?

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
These are the pictures that EGR sent me. I have not ordered yet but will paint mine to color match the tahoe

Something looks off about them now, but I do think they'll look great once they're color matched.

JoshO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_1208.JPG IMG_1210.JPG I'm an idiot and bought the EGR flares planning to put them on my Yukon XL. I even had them painted to color match. Then I went to put them on and realized how dumb I am, they're made for the Tahoe, which means that the rear flares are two pieces because the rear wheel well is split by the rear door. On my XL the rear wheel well is not split so it would've looked pretty dumb.

I'm incredibly lucky because my parents have a Yukon the same color as mine so they got free fender flares. Helped install them yesterday and they look great in my opinion.

The only hiccup during install was on the rearmost piece. The Tahoe has sheet metal that goes all the way down, while the Yukon (at least the Denali), has a black plastic trim piece that sits down lower than the sheet metal on the Tahoe does. I had to trim the bottom edge of the flare to get it to fit but that trimming was enough to make it fit flush and it looks fine.

I'll get some better pics out of the garage and post them up soon.

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i would definitely like to see some profile pictures out side. They look pretty good so far. Nice work on your parent Yukon...

Suburban13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone else seen any mention of more fender flare options for the Yukon?

OP
OP
Etraeger

Etraeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything, especially in the aftermarket sector. The stock ones of the past weren't really much of a "flare". You could barely tell there is anything there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons