2015-2017 Fender Flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etraeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any companies offering fender flares for 2015-2017 Tahoe/Suburban? I just got off the phone with Bushwhacker and they are currently not developing anything, but say they MAY in the future whatever that means. They said the same thing in January! The only thing I have found so far is from Husky.

https://www.huskyliners.com/Mud-Grabber-Fender-Flares/2016/chevrolet/suburban

I might go ahead and get some, or maybe I will wait a while and see if anyone else comes out with something. They are cheaper than the Bushwhackers on my F-150. I really like the pocket style, but can't find any anywhere. Anyone else have any luck?

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's OEM flares sold in the ROW that look good, not too much not too little

main.jpg

OP
OP
Etraeger

Etraeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Trace. Mine is set up for off road/on road, and since it has 35" mud terrain tires that stick out past the fenders, I need flares that are wider to help keep the mud, dirt, and rocks from spraying the body.

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it, big boy flares - I had checked around 6 months ago, no one said they were developing them at that time

quicksilver

Reaction score
I just ask Bushwacker again and they said no plans to build for this truck. Boo. Any ideas?

OP
OP
Etraeger

Etraeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We rally the troops and have everyone who is interested contact Bushwhacker (and maybe other fender flare companies is Bushwhacker isn't interested) and ask for them. Demand and supply. The squeaky wheels get the fender flares! Question is...which style? I love the pocket style. Last time Bushwhacker made flares for the 2014 and earlier models, they were pretty much stock-looking. My feeling is why make aftermarket that look stock when you can already buy stock flares.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Rather surprising that after 2 years of being on market they havent produced any yet. That's probably not a good sign, unless they have something for SEMA. Although personally I'm tired of seeing pocket flares on every leveled and lifted pickup known to man.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a body shop? I'm sure they can customize something out fiberglass.

OP
OP
Etraeger

Etraeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A custom one-off job like that would cost way more than a set of production aftermarket parts. Although I'm sure if you ordered a set of OEM flares it would also cost way more than aftermarket.

Frogman32

Reaction score
EGR makes the flares that you can buy from the dealer for the trucks. That would be the place that I would start. I have them on my truck and they look amazing.

image.jpeg