2010 White Denali progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Panduh

Panduh

Reaction score
Yeah a black grill would definetely look good with a black roof. It will set it off.

I agree with you

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Just a suggestion for the handles. You can buy the chrome handle covers and have a body shop paint them any color you like. I did this to black out my chrome denali handles and they look stock. I was charged $100 for this, much cheaper and cleaner than breaking your door handles down. Paint them stick them on done. By the way very nice execution on the mods and remember you can please some of the people some of the time and none of the people all of the time, do you be happy PEACE.

do you by chance have a pic of your handles? Im curious as to how much they stick out in any.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

this is good, Others were offended when the op never took any offense. Someone send a like to Mike for Gmfs. Might get along well over there.

are you saying i would get along with people there? Lol i can get along with just about anyone id like to think.

mike1944

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atleast you guys are seeing it the way I am.
I'm not going to argue/PM with Mike anymore because i'm not a bigot like him. He can go ahead and take that attitude to GMFS where there are many people just like him over there though they are quite younger :confused:

Well Francis, your teenage hormones are completely out of control. First you yell at me and now you are calling me names. That's so high school.

4600 posts in two years? Is that why you think you own this forum?

Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word bigot. You ... are the bigot. You are the one that is intolerant of any one else's opinion.

What I first complained about was being lectured to by an intolerant teenage - bigot - like you. Wow, someone has an opinion that you don't like.

Go back and check my posts. I never post about mods because I could care less what other people do to their cars. However, seeing that beautiful Denali uglified got to me. Now it looks like a bar of soap. Just my opinion. Oops I did it again. Darn.

Yes, I know you are 20. That's a teenager plus one.

No, I'm not going to the other website. I have a mission. I'm going to stay right here. Of the posters on this forum, there are many young gullible people spouting/believing incorrect facts and being misled and misinformed by charlatans and naysayers. You need the benefit of my wisdom, crankiness, and guile. Don't worry, I'm retired so I have all the time in the world. :hands:

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow dude loosen the Depends!!!! Modded gets respect because he is always helping and making informative posts. You on the other hand don't. That is what makes people come here, it makes people post threads, makes people more active in the community.
Now if we had to hear our stuff we worked so ******* be called ugly by anyone is the biggest childish crap i ever read on any forum. Grow up dude, you just been outclassed by that 20 year old...1 year above a teenager.:rotflmao:

Last edited:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with hammer. And wow has this gone way off topic. Lets just get back on track. As for the black grill u could just always paint the stock denali grill black that grill IMO is one of the best grills GM has come out with.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, a gloss black denali style grille and matching gloss black handles would compliment your Denali real well.

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gloss black handles on a white truck, dont think i seen that combo yet

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to have to disagree with everyone on this. I say keep it white door handles, grill, and roof rack. Maybe its just me though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy