2010 White Denali progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
No its not a rap. Cookies and cream = white and black.

OP
OP
Panduh

Panduh

Reaction score
Thanks guys

I haven't thought about the tinted windshield. I do a lot of night driving I also a have black interior so it looks dark.

Tahoe08Z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do not think the education system has varied as much as you think. The population has grown and the ability for people of all ages to connect and interact across various forms of media and social networking has emerged and exponentially grown in the last 20 years. It is just more in your face. I believe if we took IQ tests for each generation we would see roughly the same percentages of people falling into the different levels of intelligence. Now if we start talking about common sense... Well that's another story.

It's not the education that has failed, it's the parents.

OP
OP
Panduh

Panduh

Reaction score
With a some help from the trailblazer ss guy (Norcalss?) i shortened the air ride links a little more because i wanted it almost perfectly level. It seemed to work really well and looks better this way in my book. ill post up some pics when it isnt raining.

Next on the list of mods is the wrap the roof in a semi gloss black to match the wheels....dun dun dun...hopefully it looks as good IRL as it does in my head haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon