2010 White Denali progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Panduh

Panduh

Reaction score
I had it debadged in order to go with black Denali lettering. Yeah I think black handles would be too much but a black roof rails might look cool with the black roof, that's a thought. The kit comes in today hopefully, then I'll put it on later tonight and get some pics up.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that you are experimenting with different ideas. I look at your Denali and find things I would do different. That is the fun of customizing is seeing what someone does and picking out what you like and dislike and then incorperating them into your vehicle. I know people look at my vehicle and think I would not have done that or it would look better this way, hell I even do it but for now I am pretty happy with the way it looks. I say do you Panduh your mods are tasteful and seem well planned out.

OP
OP
Panduh

Panduh

Reaction score
I LOVE the wheels on your car Yates. I have seen the 22's but damn those 24's looks amazing. I wonder what they would look black.....hahaha

If you don't mind me asking...what did you pay for them?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$1500 for the wheels, Already had tires and sensors. Thank you for the compliment.

You asked and you shall recieve...
picture.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow...you got a killer deal on that set up, Yates!! :eek:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ahh....I musta read past that detail the first time :)

anyhoot....Panduh what other ideas do you have twirling around in your head? :)

OP
OP
Panduh

Panduh

Reaction score
$1500 for the wheels, Already had tires and sensors. Thank you for the compliment.

You asked and you shall recieve...
picture.jpg

That looks really cool....may have just found the next set of wheels haha. It looks like that's on a 2-3/4 drop. Do you know?

As far as other ideas, have the roof rack put back on but same color as the roof. That way I can still use it. I had a friend do a real quick photoshop of the ideas, I'll post a pic of that when i get to a computer.

BabyHuey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know he did so that is why it's now on baby huey's shoulders :D

An interesting idea......i do kinda like the chrome though

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Would it be possible for your friend to photoshop the headlights that are on that denali, but instead of black, white them out?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks really cool....may have just found the next set of wheels haha. It looks like that's on a 2-3/4 drop. Do you know?

As far as other ideas, have the roof rack put back on but same color as the roof. That way I can still use it. I had a friend do a real quick photoshop of the ideas, I'll post a pic of that when i get to a computer.

I am not sure but the guys screen name is pace so maybe you could find some info on it. They used to make them in black but im not sure if they even still do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore