2010 White Denali progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panduh

Reaction score
Im relatively new around here, i have been more of a lurker just to learn a few things. At any rate this is the progress of my truck up to this date and the future plans. Im not even sure if this is the right section....here goes..

The day i got it.
98d8f2e7.jpg
Pickups Plus here in columbus has been the shop that i frequent/bother if i need anything. They are great guys. Here is a pic after they had in the shop. I had an idea in my head and the parts just needed to be ordered. They did the tint, HID hi/lo and the wheels.
60dea056.jpg
This is how it sits currently. I debaged everything but the front grill, took the moldings off and the roof rack.
2f75f4dd.jpg
4d51311b.jpg
The next on the list is the 2-3/4 kit (next week), painted white handles, the roof will get wrapped in the same color black as the wheels, and the black plastic part behind the back window will get painted white to match the body. Let me know what you guys think. Im going for a very clean, sleek, non busy look.

OP
OP
Panduh

Panduh

Reaction score
wow....huge progression, looks amazing!

meh.ro5776-455x203.jpg

lol but yeah hopefully it will be all done in about a month. Ive been trying to save money by doing it myself or buggin the guys at pickups plus into helping me.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. You could probably get some money outta your stock rims too if you wanted :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium