2010 seats in my obs, full interior redo also!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Done Deal DR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlazerInterior.jpg
BlazerInterior2.jpg

These aren't the best pics, I snapped them on my way into work this morning with my cell. I wasn't sure what you wanted pics of but let me know if you'd like to see something else. :Handshake:

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm i have the leather heated ones i wonder if i'd have to steal the electronics too

Done Deal DR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how that works, but I'm looking to swap these out with a leather set if and when I can find a decent deal on a set in good shape. I could care less about heated seats as I live in AZ. They are always heated regardless of my desire for them to be. :mad3:

sanddperformance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they are memory seats good luck wiring them up all that craps runs through the drivers door module

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think he was selling it? but im sure he finished it. idk

chris.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what kind of glue do you use? Ive tried a lot from 3m/krylon/all hobby lobby brands. I cant really find anything better than super77 or super90.

Zooyork

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering what would any of you suggest...

I am doing a full stock floor body drop with a set of 24" and air suspension I was already told keeping my rear bench is a no. Due to the new wheel tubs and the center that needs to be lifted for the new drive shaft forming a center hump.

Only thing I could think of is new captian or bucket seats or a 80/20 split seat and just modd it and use the 80 any suggestions or ideas I dont want it to look odd with bigger seats in the front and tiny ones in the rear...

Any suggestions In would appreciate it thanks in advance...

chris.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ve always like the idea of captians chairs in the front and back with a center console the runs from the dash to the rear seats. It'd conceal the DV and be unique...just my .02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tadsher

Latest posts