My 2008 Tahoe Facelift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh... I like the look of the woodgrain in our rigs. It's never felt dated to me. I must be getting old.

View attachment 398913

lol.. I honestly have never liked it in any car even when it was in style in high end German cars and stuff. I think it would look much nicer sliver or matt black.

that said I like carbon fiber on race car parts but I hate it on my 08 c6 center trim. it's factory but looks cheap and I know it's just plastic made to look like it, which makes it even worse haha.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks saw better than I thought it would look. what did you paint it with? I've got a car with tan interior that would look so much better with black, but it's almost impossible to find a parts car with clean enough interior to make it worth the work.

OP
OP
T

twentyfour

Reaction score
that looks saw better than I thought it would look. what did you paint it with? I've got a car with tan interior that would look so much better with black, but it's almost impossible to find a parts car with clean enough interior to make it worth the work.
What did I paint the seats or plastic or headliner or all of the above with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu