2010 seats in my obs, full interior redo also!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in chicago if u can figure out a way to get it ill let it go cheap! like 250$ for both the front and rear

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

well, first of im going to say is make sure you have someone to help u get the seat in the back or your going to mess up some plastics, i scraped the shit outta the new seat plastic which im going to have to sand and paint now, and i messed up my door panel pretty good

this is what rushing and trying to do it your self will do!!!!

but anyway got the rear seat in and wow its big, i think im going to have to cut into the floor to drop it down about 3"

besides that im inbetween on how it looks the bigness of it kinda throws off how i feel about it

0720100925.jpg
0720100926.jpg
0720100926a.jpg
0720100930.jpg

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be easier to make some custom mounts for it than cutting the floor? I think you're doing a great job, but I'd definitely modify the mounts before I hacked the body up.

Hey, look on the bright side, it might give the rear passengers a better viewing angle of the tv. :) "Yeah....uhh....that's how I designed it."

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well id rather just cut the floor and weld in new metal than mess with the brackets, cuz as they are in there now they work the same as in the nnbs to where they fold down then flip all the way up

im just going to cut the floor and weld in new sheetmetal and make them drop about 3" cuz its just way to high for me right now

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

UPDATE!!!!!\

just went outside and was looking at how i was gonna cut the floor to find out the floor in the tahoe has 2 layers where i wanted to cut it and the piece under the truck looks like its exactly where i wanted it 3" lower (right by the body mounts)

i think if i cut the top piece off inside and just do a little modification to the seat bracket it should drop the 3" i wanted and im going to see if i can push it back a little also

soooooo

looks like im going to have to tear everything out and pull the carpet up and start cutting to figure out what i need to do exactly :)

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SICKKK! IMO that thing looks great as it is, it looks like a wall hiding the 4 15s you have

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
it like stadium seating. nissan xterra has that feeling. kinda cool actually

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not bad if the people in back arent going to be 6ft, if i sit in the back my heads very close to the ceiling, so im gonna tear the full interior out and see if i can get it to drop about 2 inches in the back and maybe cut some of the bracket to actually move it back towards the rear a little more maybe 3 or 4 inches.

for me its no big deal cuz im not gonna be riding with people in back regardless, but id like to do it so that if anyone else wants to do this can fit people in there with no probs

gonna start tear down tomorrow after work

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Playin with some suede, think this is the color im gonna do the door material in, both this area and the bottoms on all 4 doors plus the tailgate

remember the door panels will be black however not blue anymore when im done

0724101719.jpg

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found the front seats and a center consol just waiting on the guy to respond back to my offer, hoping he takes it :)

should have the whole interior out this week and gonna spray all the plastics next saturday, not sure if im gonna just spray the dash black or paint it, cuz i dontwant to paint over the airbag so i may just leave the whole interior black and just do the suede inserts on the door but use black suede on the headliner

we shall see how i feel