2010 seats in my obs, full interior redo also!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well as i was told they are from the police vehicles and they are pulled out b4 used, guessing they swap out the rear seats for something different, wish they swapped out the front lol

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, cant wait to see this. the bench seat looks kind of small compared to the width of the normal obs

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there pretty much exactly the same width right around 56", the nnbs are taller however by a few inches, but that doesnt matter to me :)

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i wish they were, no i have to gut the interior and im going to be welding in a custom made bracket to the floor for the rear seats dont worry im going to be starting the tear down this week, and i will have MANY pics and info on what problems i run into

im still searching for the fronts got a guy that said he can get me both front leather seats from dealer for 1200$

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tore out the rear seat tonite, wow already having problems, one of the torx heads stripped and literally snapped a corner off my torx so i had to have pops come out and cut it with the sawzall, well ya hes tryin to hit it with a hammer and snap the head and hits his hand so obviously starts bitching at me complaning im allways doing stuff in the dark, so ya i finished that off and got them out, tomorrow ill snap some pics of the test fit with the new rear seat and old one out

anyone want some obs blue leather seating???? not bad condition, drivers seat is a lil torn on the edge but heated full power both sides

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tore out the rear seat tonite, wow already having problems, one of the torx heads stripped and literally snapped a corner off my torx so i had to have pops come out and cut it with the sawzall, well ya hes tryin to hit it with a hammer and snap the head and hits his hand so obviously starts bitching at me complaning im allways doing stuff in the dark, so ya i finished that off and got them out, tomorrow ill snap some pics of the test fit with the new rear seat and old one out

anyone want some obs blue leather seating???? not bad condition, drivers seat is a lil torn on the edge but heated full power both sides

YES!! Where are you located??