2008 Yukon Denali, 135k miles, part 2!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife gave me the ok to get a supercharger. I need to have a CARB legal kit so won't be doing an LSA.

I'm almost sold on the magnuson kit. It uses a tvs1900 like the lsa supercharger.

Hmmmmmm

WDHSwGb.png

Heck yeah! I love the tvs1900 on my silverado, I bought it used and it's been flawless for 30k miles. I would, however, consider the 2300 over the 1900, If I remember correctly the upfront cost is minimal but resale/max power will be considerably better.

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck yeah! I love the tvs1900 on my silverado, I bought it used and it's been flawless for 30k miles. I would, however, consider the 2300 over the 1900, If I remember correctly the upfront cost is minimal but resale/max power will be considerably better.

Unfortunately I want that carb eo. That means the TVS1900 is my only reasonable choice from Magnuson.

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnuson is well worth the small cost over the LSA in my opinion. Everything comes with it and bolts right on. I've seen plenty of used vehicles for sale that obviously had the Manguson installed early in their life and still going strong with 150k miles. I really want a Magnuson for mine.

That's good to hear. I'm looking for reliable not record breaking.

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get my afrs in check and learn to tune em myself before I get stupid with a supercharger.

I sat on that harness and sensor too long!

vgoTDRM.jpg

PlQCpX5.jpg

qtEYdaU.jpg

OP
OP
T

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sensor installed and laptop setup. I installed post high flow cat. The readings should not be that too far off. It's much easier to pull a down stream sensor and disable any codes while then running a wideband in its place.

h4GwZW5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz