2007 front brake conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got goodridge. Came with 6 lines. I havnt installed the midlines. Those are above the rear axle

Cool. Glad to know there are other options for a full kit. It's also good to know that just doing the 4 corners makes a notable difference. But, my selective OCD will convict me to doing all or none.

OP
OP
Danzigman

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the correct part for the LF; the RF is 18FR2246. I just checked on that price for the LF and that's crazy, I paid $42 apiece after rebate. But I also see the RF will cost you $49 after rebate. Still a great price for both. I'd jump on it.
Price has changed now.

OP
OP
Danzigman

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So did anyone do the amazon "rebate"? It is basically the core charge. Should I even try to send the '05 calipers back as these are the '07 calipers. Do they even check?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So did anyone do the amazon "rebate"? It is basically the core charge. Should I even try to send the '05 calipers back as these are the '07 calipers. Do they even check?
They didn't notice my 02 calipers instead of the 07's. Rebate was sent no problem. Send 'em!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
microfoxdev