2007 chevy tahoe hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FINALTOUCHFRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking at changing out my hood after we swap my motor. Any sweet hoods out there? Pictures?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for something like this or better. Ebay $650

That one looks alright in and of itself, but also looks like you'd better have something to back it up- lots of power, performance suspension, wheels and brakes, other performance aero mods, etc. Otherwise, it looks out of place on a stock Tahoe.

Also, I'd be leery of someone advertising a photoshopped hood instead of their actual product. That tells me the fitment and finish is crap. I can just about guarantee you it'd cost twice the purchase price to have it reworked for proper fitment, smoothed, prepped and painted. And that's if you find a reputable shop willing to take on the job. You're better off having a scoop cut in and molded to your stock hood unless you can find a quality steel aftermarket one. But those tend to be fairly basic, like a simple cowl induction style.

OP
OP
FINALTOUCHFRI

FINALTOUCHFRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ah point taken. Suppose to come primed but I will ask lots of questions. Im getting a crate motor ordered now and throwing on some extras. Exterior is ready!

Attachments

• s-l1600a.jpg
    s-l1600a.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5