2007-2014 Tahoe Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice stance brah. Is that a 2-4 drop?
At this point (top pic) it's closer to a 4-5. Front is a 2" drop spindle and adjustable coilover with another 2ish and rear is 4"drop spring with no spacers and a tired ass system that is probably sagged a bit by now lol

Last edited:

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t say I have, even though the call is vaguely familiar.

I can’t say I have, even though the call is vaguely familiar.
Just wondering, he would be in his 80's by now. We lived down the street from him back in the day and his transmitter was way more that 5X5, more like 50X50, ha. He would come through our TV ( way before cable or satellite).

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw you around a few months ago I think, cant mistake that plate number.... good looking tahoe.
Thanks Brother , I hope I was driving nice when you saw me. Per my wife and grandkids, my 'Defensive Driving' can sometimes be mistaken for 'Offensive Driving', just as long as it does not cause road rage. Hay, it is what it is, it better to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission , they always say. Cool rides on your YouTube and FB.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brother , I hope I was driving nice when you saw me. Per my wife and grandkids, my 'Defensive Driving' can sometimes be mistaken for 'Offensive Driving', just as long as it does not cause road rage. Hay, it is what it is, it better to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission , they always say. Cool rides on your YouTube and FB.
Yeah well around Houston, you never know who will light you up for whatever, Sometimes its better to be faster than the fools everywhere, problem is they come out of the woodwork to attack and are normally drunk... I'm up here in spring, you?

Thanks man... Just doing what I do here.

Really still have a soft spot for these NNBS ones... haha...

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah well around Houston, you never know who will light you up for whatever, Sometimes its better to be faster than the fools everywhere, problem is they come out of the woodwork to attack and are normally drunk... I'm up here in spring, you?

Thanks man... Just doing what I do here.

Really still have a soft spot for these NNBS ones... haha...
10-4 on being faster and out in front, I would always prefer seeing a big F-up in my rearview than trying to hit my brakes saying "Oh Sheet", ha. We are in Katy area, getting way to much traffic on I-10 now a days. But being retired I can kinda say off it in peek hours.