2007-2014? I need help identifying a hit and run vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Mike, with 25 houses there cannot be too many GMC Yukons in there and probably only one with Cadillac tails. Spend some time watching that entrance and you'll bag 'em. You going to get another bed for that F-150? Those years were my favorite, miss my '96 sometimes.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I know they are local. Video shows them coming out of a street that has no other outlet. There are only about 20-25 houses in that area.

Where ARE you located?

OP
OP
B

BangedUp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you file a police report?
you bet, albeit on line. But a person actually responded to my email, so I have a way to update info as it developes. Didn't really expect much out of them as far as investigating.

OP
OP
B

BangedUp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Watch local body shops too.
There's about 15 here in town, plus many more in surrounding cities. And then there's the odds that they would even go to a shop; assuming that not having insurance was the reason they didn't stop. But it's a start.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't find anything when I searched. The investigating officer wants me to send him all I have. Can I get a link where you found that ? THANKS !!

I didn't find anything when I searched. The investigating officer wants me to send him all I have. Can I get a link where you found that ? THANKS !!

I just typed that into the Google search bar and the immediate hits returned were all "Fits 07-14 Yukon...", "For 2007-2014 GMC Yukon/Yukon XL Denali..." They were ads for headlights for sale.

If I could take a screenshot of my laptop and post it, I would.

For those sharper with computers, it's a Dell XPS, Windows7, Firefox. I tried just PrtScr key, Ctrl+PrtScr, Fn+PrtScr and Windows logo key+PrtSCcr. If any of these are taking screenshots, then I don't know where they're going cuz I can't find them.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz