2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huge caliper. Gonna do a write up on the install Dan?

Probably do something but it will be a while my current Powerstop setup has tens of thousands of miles left so I'm not overly motivated to order the pads and rotors. Plus I was having trouble finding slotted rotors when I looked the other day. I personally feel slotted/ drilled is pointless but it looks good and that's the main reason for doing these anyway lol.

Also not much to write up you literally just bolt them on with a single washer between the caliper and bracket. It's as easy as a regular brake job as far as I can tell.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Probably do something but it will be a while my current Powerstop setup has tens of thousands of miles left so I'm not overly motivated to order the pads and rotors. Plus I was having trouble finding slotted rotors when I looked the other day. I personally feel slotted/ drilled is pointless but it looks good and that's the main reason for doing these anyway lol.

Also not much to write up you literally just bolt them on with a single washer between the caliper and bracket. It's as easy as a regular brake job as far as I can tell.
Doesn't sound bad.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your front axles are missing

I know any minute now the bearing will collapse sending my wheel ahead of me in traffic :)

Sucks you got run a wheel spacer for that upgrade:(

I have a feeling the set I have coming that has the hump completely shaved will fit but, it might be too close for comfort. If I have to run spacers I may get a hub-centric set the 1/4" set I have is about as cheap as it gets.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know any minute now the bearing will collapse sending my wheel ahead of me in traffic :)

I have a feeling the set I have coming that has the hump completely shaved will fit but, it might be too close for comfort. If I have to run spacers I may get a hub-centric set the 1/4" set I have is about as cheap as it gets.

Fax

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artmumf

Latest posts