2/3 to 3/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look good on my phone but show up weird on the thread how do I make them better

Taking the pic from the same ZIP code would be a start. And don't use IG filters like you're trying to hide the guys in the club photobombing it from the sides.

Maw7989

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack, but I'm looking at doing a 2/3 drop on my 09 yukon and was wondering if you guys have noticed a drop in mileage?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack, but I'm looking at doing a 2/3 drop on my 09 yukon and was wondering if you guys have noticed a drop in mileage?

Lowering the suspension won't drop the mileage at all. The odometer will read the same after the drop and mileage will only go up as you drive it.

Assuming you mean fuel mileage, I noticed about a 1MPG drop in mileage when I lifted mine 2" front/1" rear. I'd attribute this to the increased drag from more exposed frontal area of the tires, the increased area under the body and the more level stance that allowed more air underneath the body. I'd imagine a drop could slightly increase the fuel mileage, cause no change at all, or decrease it an almost immeasurably small amount from the change in aerodynamics (rear more level with front). I'd lean more towards an improvement, if anything, though.

justinesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my cars get a little better mileage when i lower them due to drag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods