1st Post, Tony need drop assist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
this is why i put the kit above. Ive seen different avalances use different springs some sit 1 inch ihgher than others. with this kit since its adjustable you can have a 0-2 inch drop in .5 incraments. I would do a 2 inch front drop then go from there.

OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is why i put the kit above. Ive seen different avalances use different springs some sit 1 inch ihgher than others. with this kit since its adjustable you can have a 0-2 inch drop in .5 incraments. I would do a 2 inch front drop then go from there.

You're the man--THANKS

What about the shock extensions Tony?

nj462

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a few noob questions, I just picked up my Hoe 3 days ago.

I have a 2010 tahoe lt, if i buy this kit, will it affect the ride/feel of the truck? is it going to be a stiffer ride?

how much would you estimate installation to be for this?

is there a cheaper option for lowering the back only?

last question, how much do i have to drop the back to have it level with the front?

thanks guys!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ride is still good yes and rear you will need to drop to match the front with it.

if you want to only lower the rear I have a kit for that. email me at [email protected]

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking for some time, finally decided to register. I understand this is a Tahoe Yukon forum and I have an 08 Avalanche, but have you seen the choices for Avalanche forums? This place is awesome!!!

So, Tony.....

08 Avalanche without autoride
I have 305/45/22's, want to keep these tires. I would love to squueze the 2/3 kit you have if you think I can just because I assume the 3/5.5 is too much??

looking good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660